Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Roles & Responsibilities
- Operations Management – P&L Ownership of Total Transportation, Strategic Development of Processes, People, Systems.
- Meet or exceed on time service and financial budget/savings targets.
- Provide oversight and strategic direction to Transportation team at CBS- Mexico (Coordinate communication between CBS – Logistics, SNP, O2I) to meet operational efficiency goals.
- Responsible for the strategic leadership of customer and replenishment transportation operations.
- Provide guidance and direction for daily Transportation Services Leader issue resolution, and when necessary, get directly involved in escalated issue resolution.
- Support Procurement exercises by providing operational market intelligence, benchmarking and cost feedback.
- Provide innovative logistics solutions and support key high value transportation projects with cross-functional teams to find and implement efficiencies and cost savings within Transportation.
- Work with Logistics Analysis and LLP team in the evaluation of Transportation KPIs.
- Develop and maintain core strategic carrier relationships -evaluates LLP performance (i.e., on time, EDI compliance, acceptance etc.) and provides timely feedback and service updates to Director of Logistics.
- Involved in the LLP development of routing guides for all customer and replenishment freight and support all non-managed freight activities (Ocean, Air, Parcel).
- Organize and lead weekly and monthly business reviews with LLP to identify operational efficiencies and areas of opportunity.
- Participate and, occasionally lead, Customer Account Team meetings to drive synergies.
- Responsible for Freight Pay and Audit and OS&D processes.
- Manage priorities and provide direction to third party employees.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Logistics or related field- Required
- MBA – Preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of Supply Chain experience- Required
- Transportation experience in Less Than Truckload (LTL), Full Truckload (TL) and Intermodal with a familiarity of rate structures and carrier networks- Preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience- Preferred
- Financial Background and Acumen – Preferred
- Strong Analytical skills- Required
- Strong understanding of the Colgate Supply Chain process- Required
- Possesses ability to recognize problems and react in a timely and proactive manner- Required
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management- Required
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and team leader- Required
- Experience with SAP, APO and Microsoft Excel- Required
- Experience with TM9, BI, Tableau – Preferred
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams- Required
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in working with us ?apply through this link
Application Deadline is on 20th Jan ,2018.