Job Title: Health & Safety Coordinator
- Reference: 12894 (AC)
- Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: £30k per year
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading professional services business as an Health and Safety Coordinator. Working on an embedded basis with a property management company, you will assist the Construction H&S Manager with day to day health and safety administration, enquiries and regular audits of the 5 live construction sites. This is a great opportunity to learn technical skills from a highly experienced health and safety professional in a diverse environment.
This role is offered as an initial 12 month fixed term contract. This opportunity is based in North West London and is easily commutable by public transport or car, with free parking available.
- Monitor and respond to HSE enquires, responding and escalating as appropriate
- Contractor management; reviewing RAMS, issuing permits to work
- Manage hazard reports across the account
- Assist Construction H&S Manager with construction site audits
- NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate, NCRQ Level 6 Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Health and safety administrative or operational experience. Knowledge or experience of CDM and construction H&S beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and develop.