|Company Name:||Scrap Labs|
|About the Company:||Scrap Labs operates hands-on classes in Engineering Labs set up in schools on a weekly basis. The Classes are meticulously designed and encapsulate the technical curriculum of the school|
|Internship Title||Fellowship – Teacher|
|Internship Time||Part Time|
|Location||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi|
|Responsibilities||Scraplabs Fellowship program is one year commitment for talented individuals looking for a meaningful and an enriching experience of shaping and engaging young minds.
What the fellows do
Fellows facilitate classes which bring out the joy of learning in children via hands-on activities in private public schools. In this process they get an insight into the education world and how it functions.
They are expected to:-
· Take classes on daily basis in one or two locations.
· Fellows need to report the quality of classes and their reflections of their learning graph.
· Regular training and mentoring of the fellows for them to be updated with skills needed to take classes.
|Qualification||Under-graduate or Post-graduate in any subject
· Inclined towards teaching, training and development.
· Interested in the academia and the education sector.
· Individuals preparing for higher studies.
· Stakeholder management.
· Working independently and in a team.
· Time management.
· Communication and interpersonal skills.
· Effective execution.
|Stipend||Rs. 5000- Rs. 15,500/ month|
|No of Positions Vacant||5|
|Internship Starting Date||29-October- 2018|
|Internship Period||6-12 months|
|Last date for application||25-October- 2018|
|Contact Details||Apply online: Click Here|